A rugged terrain, blazing sun, the foliage around masking the danger lurking. A powerful 4-wheel drive vehicle, taking on all these and the animals, waiting to play peek a boo. This is the African safari dream every adventurer has. But which is the best vehicle to realise this dream? Visit the Jeep Wrangler Showroom to get a better insight about the Jeep Wrangler and how it is the best vehicle for an overland safari or game drive.
Why the Jeep Wrangler For A Kenyan Safari?
- The 4X4 vehicle performs well in all types of terrain and weather.
- They can be customised to have both sides open or multiple game-viewing roofs
- The high platform will make manoeuvring through tough terrains, up hills, over streams and bushes.
- High seating in the Jeep enables better visibility of the wildlife and take better pictures.
- The powerful engines empower the Jeep Wrangler to tread unexplored terrain
- The advanced iconic suspension makes the drive comfortable even on uneven rough ground.
- The Jeep Wrangler is built for the demands of a safari where you can take off the doors and roof to suit the ride.
- The Jeep Wrangler promises a quieter journey, so lurking upon an unassuming leopard is even more exciting.
Taking The Safari Experience To New Heights
- The traction system of the Jeep Wrangler can handle some of the harshest and most unpredictable driving conditions.
- To see the hippopotamus, the water fording feature of the Jeep Wrangler is a blessing which is designed to keep the engine compartment and electrical connections sealed against moisture, so the car is safe to tread water.
- To move along a herd of wild beasts and keep clear of them while experiencing the adrenaline rush, the tight turning radius and axle articulation of the Jeep Wrangler is a blessing.
- The safety of the Wrangler is state-of-the-art with high-strength steel beams which improve the side-impact feature thereby protecting the vehicle and its occupants safe from any impact.
The revolutionary brake assist system and a four-wheel disc antilock brake system improves vehicle control, a perfect aid for a safari experience.
What Does Kenya Have To Offer For an Unforgettable Safari Experience?
- An early morning drive to the Maasai Mara National Reserve, where wildlife still lives undisturbed. Mara also hosts the spectacular seasonal migration of thousands of animals like the Wildebeest, Zebras and some predators.
- For a bird enthusiast, 500species have been recorded which would kindle their interest.
- The Serengeti, which means ‘endless plains’ is a 6,900 sq km park which hosts several wild animals which include large predators like lions, cheetahs and hyenas.
- Sunrise in the Savannah is one of the most beautiful experiences one cannot miss in Africa. Then the 8th wonder of the world, Ngorongoro crater is a virtual Noah’s Ark. The crater floor is 102sq.miles with its wall towering 2000ft high, it hosts almost all the species indigenous to East Africa including the rare back rhino.
- The crater also has a river, several swamps, a soda lake which looks like steam and is full of flamingos.
Check Out Here – About the latest updates on unforgettable animal safari experience in kenya.